CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome to our family blog!

Welcome to the Speaker Family Blog!

My name is Angela Speaker. I married my wonderful husband, Kevin Speaker on March 14, 2009. We have a beautiful daughter named Kaitlyn. She is six years old and a bundle of energy and joy.

I am an Academic Advisor at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi and my husband is an ER Tech at Spohn Memorial. Kaitlyn is going to be starting first grade in the Fall.

We hope you enjoy reading tid bits about our new life together. We are a new family learning together, growing in God's love, and enjoying life.

Angela Speaker

2 comments:

  1. Angela, keep up the good work! We are always thinking about you all. I'm glad all is going well.
    (when you get done with your office, will you come & clean mine?)!!
    Love, Aunt Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you started a blog, now I can keep up with you easier since I don't get on myspace that often!

    ReplyDelete