CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pregnancy Update

So far so good with our pregnancy! The baby is 9 weeks along now. I have my first sonogram on Thursday 9/3/09.

I am nervous about this sonogram; I want to go in an have everything be perfect. I want to know that our baby is doing well and going strong. But none of that is in our hands, and I suppose that is what makes me so nervous. But at the same time, I am calm because I know who's hands our baby is in, and He is wonderful, mighty, and I trust Him through and through.

We may be finding out that we have twins as well! My father is a twin and my doctor said it is very likely for us to be carrying twins, especially because of how big I've gotten at only 9 weeks. Or it could just be hormones. He's not sure.

We do have some names picked out already, but of course we need at least two for each gender in case of a twinmergency :p

Girl:

Audrey Marie Speaker (or Audrey Elizabeth Speaker)

Lauren Bethany Speaker

Boy:

The jury is still out on this one. We'll keep you posted. I am liking one suggestion from my friend Kate Madison, Nathan Elliot Speaker, but I have to put it past the dreaded hubby test; and there is close to zero boy names that he likes.

But even without a real name, the baby does have a nickname: Jellybean!

So from me and JB Speaker, goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment