CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nighty Night World




This baby is making me sleepy!!!!!!!

So I am currently nearly 15 weeks pregnant, I'm waaaay too big to be only that far along, and I have started to fall asleep at my desk!

I am going to bed at a decent hour, eating well, making sure to stay hydrated, but still I end up incredibly tired by mid-day (and I'm pretty zonked in the mornings too!)

I'm not sure what the deal is, but the only thing I can think of is that this baby is zapping all of my energy for some miraculous growth spurt it's going through this week. I feel like I need to take a 90 minute nap at least when I get home, but I really don't have the time for that because I have another child and life just doesn't work that way.

Perhaps I'll find some divine insight online on how to sleep more soundly or how to keep energized during the day. But I know one thing for sure; this is definitely being mentioned to my Dr. on the 14th!!!

Angela Speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment